Everything is better with goat cheese.
Eggplant on the grill…throw some goat cheese in there and BAM! So fricking good.
I am a big believer that folks would eat more veggies if they realized how easy they are to work with in the kitchen.
I am trying to share all my favorites that double as “fast, easy and tasty!” Eggplant with goat cheese:
- Goat Cheese
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Lemon juice
- Olive Oil
- Thick slice eggplants length wise.
- Place on a sheet of foil and cover in olive oil.
- Add sprigs of rosemary, basil or oregano (or in my case all three from the garden) on top.
- Pour juice of 1-2 lemons on top.
- Add dash of salt and pepper.
- Throw those bad boys on the grill and flip them every 5 minutes or so.
- I like ours super soft but some like them firmer.
- When they are cooked add some clumps of goat cheese, sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and let them cook a few more minutes to soften the cheese.
Would these be wonderful without the cheese?
But I am a weak girl and goat cheese is one my weaknesses. One day I will break up totally with cheese but for now…goat cheese stays🙈